Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'm bored

I have been bored out of my mind today. I get like that sometimes, and this is one of those times. I reached my daily word quota, and I have played with my brother, and NOTHING feels exciting.

So here is my plan: I am going to redesign our back yard. with any luck I can implement my plan for roughly around $100. I am planning on getting info as to how to put a pool out there (above ground, we already own it, but we have an evil dog, and the ground is uneven)

I also plan to for the first time in my life: own a current gen console. whether that is the PS3 or the Wii I have not entirely decided, but I am leaning towards the PS3.

Furthermore I plan to get us a table and grill for outside. The grill may push me over the edge, but it would be well worth it.

Well I will probably keep planning this till I get distracted. ooh a duck.

No comments: