Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Morning cluelessness

I woke up this morning at 7:00am stretched, got out of bed, had some cereal and orange juice, and read the newspaper. the birds were singing outside, and the air was coll and clear.

turns out I am a chronic liar too.

I did wake up at 7:00am, but only to flip the switch and turn off the buzzer. my momma got me up at ten asking this: Have you taken out the trash yet?

Now see we have an evil trash crew. we can not have the cans down at the curb except on trash day. the rest of the time we are obligated to sticking it against the garage. this causes a few troubles obviously.

Every Wednesday we sprint out to the curb and hope the trash men forgive us for being a smidgen late. the penalty of doing it late is no trash pick up for a week, (duh) and leaving them out their for a few extra days may result in angry lawyers, and big penalties.
Well I sorta wobbled out there without any direction and bumped into same walls, and I pushed the cans down to the curb. I hoped i was early enough.

looking at the calender I should be fine. It is Tuesday. They don't come till tomorrow. I may be on the lookout for Lawyers in the bushes waiting to strike, but I will not have to worry tomorrow morning.

after this bit of cluelessness i had another round. This time I was sprinting around trying to get stuff ready to make soup. I opened the fridge, and saw we had enough leftover pizza to feed everyone.
Exactly how I planned it last night.
I feel like a moron.

We are still making soup, but it will probably be a peace offering to the Lawyers

No comments: