Thursday, April 8, 2010

James

Ok Howard talked me into this. *looks a the keyboard* Ok I don't know what this box does but I do know that someone did not know the alphabet. This keyboard is horrible. Ok now that we have established that, umm I guess I must say I am a good friend of king Jacob. I don't know if you have heard of him.

I guess I must tell something about myself. I grew up with a man in a small headquarters after my family died, He was in love with a former witch. He taught me how to be a warrior, and now i ride the plains hunting Sulfirian.

I really hate this keyboard so i guess I will go now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

James, you have a lot to learn about computer keyboards. I believe they're designed that way to make it easier to type.

And start using more soap!

Emma
PS: Your story is on my top ten list of greatest books ever written. And you're on a seperate list for my top one hundred best characters ever. Just thought I'd let you know.
Emma