Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Rewerb Mada

Rewerb here I am a misunderstood character really wishes to help the characters in this world by killing off all the authors. Most authors call me evil. I am trying to save characters fromt he cruel torture that their authors put them through.

I come form an ice world where I was abandoned for 10 years after everyone in my home world was killed. I am seeking revenge against that monster. When i find him i will abandon him on the ice world where he will freeze and wish he had treted me better till he finally dies.

Now if you are an author, I will let you live as long as you renounce you writing. And I also need help rewriting stories to be happy and kind to their characters and so that there are no more villains. I hope one day mine can be restored, but for now i will do what i can.

Now I must go, but keep in mind what i said.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, Rewerb, I am very sorry to hear about your world, but unfortunately, a) I am an author and b) I will NEVER renounce my writing. But I've taken a vow to never kill a character, if that helps.

Thank you for not killing me. ;)
Emma