Monday, March 8, 2010

The Legend is back!

Adam here. Aliens have been cleared out finally. Those little dudes were really persistent. You might have noticed some more activity over on Webtastic Word Blast. I have been very aggressive with my editing. It has been a long time coming, but I promise it will be done by Friday.

While the first draft was only for a few select friends, i will be opening up more with this one. Thanks to all who helped me with it as I appreciate all the help. Now I know many of you have dying to read my work, so here is the official list of people whom will get to read it.

Now All I ask for in return is feedback, and a lot of it. This is a large book (not kidding it is huge)
and I need all that I can get to make it perfect. Now for the list.

BUT WAIT!!!! *gets smacked by all of his characters* fine here is the list.

My family
Arianna Joy
Tessa
Emma
Anna
Captain Jack Bailott
The aliens (they insisted, part of the peace agreement.)
Spitfires. (ok he is not one of my personal buddies, but he has great insights into writing, and I think he might be greatly helpful.)

For those who want to participate, PM me your Email address, post it on the chatbox, or flap your arms really hard to fly to my house and pick up a copy.

PM address on HSB: technobabble
Email address: Technobabble91 @ G MAIL . C O M (humans can piece this one back together)

FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Jessica Rebekah said...

Hey Wait a minute Mr. Brewer! Didn't I say I couldn't wait to read your book too???

Unknown said...

Um
well i would let you, but I think the file size is too large. can you download a 1mb document? if so then i am perfectly fine with you reading it.

Jessica Rebekah said...

Sure, I can download a 1mb document! That isn’t very big. :P But um, where am I going to download it from, find it???? Please first explain this to me??!

Unknown said...

Well you will have to give me something I can contact you privately with, because i do not want my story to be leaked everywhere

Jessica Rebekah said...

Oh, yes of cause I understand! Umm, how about my email address??? If so you could ask Katie to give it to you, as I don’t want to post it on here where everyone else can see it! :P