Sunday, April 18, 2010

Fresh new look, same nutty taste.

As you can see i have updated my blog significantly. this new theme is reflecting that it is spring, and I am now sorta (though not completely) tired of winter.

I have also put up a few new sidebar stuff, including a modified chatbox, a project list of finished, future, and books that i am currently working on. Along with that is a severely unfinished blogroll.

Webtastic Word Blast is getting an update as well. Not as big, but it will be one. If some of you enjoyed my big character week, then you will be pleased to learn that Howard has taken over Webtastic Word Blast. He will post story tidbits along with putting up his own blog posts.

That is about all I can think of right now. Enjoy the new blog, btw For those wondering about the twitter, use the chatbox to comment on twitter posts.

1 comment:

Jessica Rebekah said...

Hey, great looking blog theme!
And yeah I notice that u put some new stuff on ur sidebar. =D

Enjoy Spring and good luck writing ur second book! SA is heading for winter soon.

~Jess P.S Hope u're feeling better!