Wednesday, May 26, 2010

as you may have noticed I have been doing....

Spider-Man reviews. I was doing them to keep from getting bored, but the problem was.... I got bored. Well now you know that I like the really old one, but not the slightly newer ones.

Basicly I had four more, but to simplify things I will just give my ratings for them,a nd move on with life.

Spider-Man 2 for PS2 7.5/10

Ultimate Spider-Man (all platforms) 8.5/10

Spider-Man 3 PC/PS#/Xbox 360 5/10

Spider-Man Web of Shadows PC/PS3/Xbox 360 9.5/10

Ok all done. I may eventually give a review for that last game because I love it, but I am done with reviews for now.

Now on to my life. My life has been hectic. Between arguments over religion, politics, and whether or not older members need their own section; then there was a cottonmouth in our yard, and my best friend is gone for two weeks.

A lot of good has happened too. I got three new games. I found a free copy of another game i dearly loved, and I have been catching up rapidly on school.

So now I am going to let you all debate this subject: Which is more likely to happen?
A: Finding a field of gold, or
B. Illegal Aliens launching them selves into Canada via a rocket.

No comments: