Monday, May 17, 2010

Are we there yet?

Sorry i have not been posting lately. Between managing Inklings, getting caught up and finished with school, and throwing myself down a virtual mountain at roughly 75MPH, I have been quite busy.

I got a game that came out a few years back, but i never bothered trying till now. SSX3. Me and my sis have been having loads of fun snowboarding while doing insanely impossible tricks, and riding through insanely impossible terrain. If you have never played it I strongly suggest picking up a copy and trying it.

I have dropped working on my latest book for now. It is frustrating me, and I seriously need to finish school.

Supposedly i am getting another game today. ATV off road fury 3. Should be fun. I willl probably continue to blog, but probably not every day.

4 comments:

Marianna said...

Yo, that sounds cool! Sorry that I barely comment on here, but I will try to comment more often ;-) God Bless!

Jessica Rebekah said...

I wanna play that game, SSX3! (btw what does it stand for?) I bet you're havin' loads of fun playin' it. It Probably isn't available in SA. :-/

Good luck finishing school.
~Jess

Homer said...

Hi Adam, Homer here again.

We can log into Inklings again!

I'm actually thinking that having a "group" would be much better than a simple blog. You have a group blog on which everyone can post and you can have quick messages on the group main page for easy communication.

You can have more than one administrator which might be helpful.

What would you like me to do?

There's quite a few things in need of doing- selecting a nicer, temporary template until we get the old one back or take a vote, restarting the chatbox etc.

I can even start a group if you want to go that way.

Would you like me to start on a few of those, or are you alright?

Happy to help out (or just leave it to you guys)

Josh/Homer

Unknown said...

Again I will have to leave this up to Jack, Jack is the leader not me, but I can talk to her.