Tuesday, January 12, 2010

an update

Some of you might have noticed yesterday that me and Katie were strangely absent. Well it all started with us learning that the brake fluid leak in our car is severe, and needs to be dealt with pronto. yes just another thing we need, a car failiure.

The day wore on with getting a strange phone call, me getting dressed to meet someone, and dealing with $60 so it was getting to be even more of a bummer. After that my computer failed to even boot to a full operating system, it was midnight before I finally had it working in a usable manner.

That's Right! We sold the couch and I got windows back on my computer! I have xp completely back, and Office stayed intact, so Katie when i buy another computer will have something she can do stuff on.

I'm having a great day, how about you?

2 comments:

~Amy Thomson~ said...

I'm glad you got your computer working properly again! Sheesh, sorry to hear about your car! Oh well...these things happen!

I had a pretty cool day...starting school on the 18th...going to be pretty busy again! Oh well...it's something to do, as I'm constantly bored!

In Christ Alone,

Amy

Anna said...

Heyya Adam! I'm glad you sold the couch! Sorry about the car :@ So frustrating sometimes! Hehe!

I was wondering why you were gone! I'm glad your giving you old laptop to Katie when you get another one!

Later!

Anna