Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tue Kewl

This is you reporter T. Kewl with an interview with the star cast of Adam Brewer's latest novel: The King of Melendy. With us here today is Jacob, The Cloak, Martin, and Lady Rune.

T.Kewl: First I would like to ask you all if this was your fist story?
The Cloak: Yes, this is our first appearance in a book.
T.Kewl: Jacob can you tell me what your relationship with the Cloak is?
Jacob: Hostile at first. He was not my first choice for a partner in this story.
T.Kewl: you said at first. does he get better?
Jacob: I am not at liberty to say.
T.Kewl: moving on, Lady Rune, do you feel you were everything you were supposed to be?
Lady Rune: Everything in more. Adam really was great to work with on in this.
T.Kewl: Any of you dislike your character?
Martin: I do not like that I was a bit stiff.
T.Kewl: Stiff in what way?
Lady Rune: Why are you asking us questions anyway?
T.Kewl: it is my job.
(Martin gets up and leaves)
T.Kewl: Any of you have any say in this book?
The Cloak: I did a little. I influenced a few events.
T.Kewl: Did Adam feel the changes were positive?
Lady Rune: Adam was open to lots of suggestions. Including making more than just a powerful witch.
T.Kewl: What are you then?
Lady Rune: I am also a master general.
T.Kewl: Well thank you for your time.
The others: Thank you.


Well Adam Says there is a lot of editing work to do still, but he feels the project is well on its way to success. He hopes to finish editing the novel by Feb 28.
Until next time: the This is T. Kewl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL Adam, this is funny cum awesome.