Saturday, January 23, 2010

Narnia

I have been a fan of Narnia for a long time. Ever since I was 9 or so. But to be honest when I was introduced i was freaked out by the faun, considered him demonic, and lost the book. it wasn't until I saw the hilariously cheesy BBC Narnia that I fell in love with it. It was not until a year later though that i read it, and that was after ALL of the other Narnia movies.

When i heard that there was going to be a remake I was THRILLED, but then I heard that it was produced by Disney (which was the worst company out there at the time) and Andrew Adamson was the director. I hate Shrek so i wrote it off as doomed for failure.
I now love both movies. I love Prince Caspian more than the book to be honest.
Why am I telling you all this? Because I am going to do Narnia day today! :D Enjoy!

Bloopers




A beautiful score


A link to the Old BBC movie


Radio theater version

No comments: