Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cold Snap 2010

IT IS COLD!

We have been dealing with temperatures that i have never dealt with outside of Arkansas. When i woke up this morning it was 25 degrees out. that already is colder than it should be here, but within an hour it dropped three degrees to 22. Weatherbug says that it should hit 14 tonight, and 11 tomorrow. since it is going to be THAT cold, we have decided to not go shopping on Friday, but put it off a day.

Now i love winter. It is my favorite time of year, but this is just too cold.

In other news i have gotten my laptop to being usable. Not where i would like it, but I'm able to write on it, so I'm not complaining too much.
I also have another offer for my couch. if i get that sold i will be doing a lot better, and maybe i will get a shot at buying a better laptop.


The playoffs are up, and the Packers and Cowboys are in. The Cowboys being my dad's favorite team, but Packers being mine. We will discover if the Cowboys can get over this whole playoff hump on Saturday, and the packers will be facing a much better Cardinals this Sunday.

Hope you are all having fun today. I will just go crawl under seven layers of blankets now.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Brr! I totally understand the freeze! In Oklahoma right now, its 15 degress, and the low is 1 BRR! And its the same tomorrow, though I think that it is going to be colder tomorrow... Hmm, can't remember :P

Glad your laptop is working! Yeah you should get a new laptop! But keep your old one, and let Katie use it! HEhe :D Because it does still work :D Hope your couch sells!

Anna

www.homeschoolblogger.com/annasthoughts