Wednesday, January 20, 2010

In memory of my GoGear

My mp3 player died. Somebody thought that mp3 players sometimes get bored, and as a result tried to give it swimming lessons. The poor player tried to hang in there for a couple of days, but then wheezed its last breath yesterday. I had the thing for only three weeks. It was such a young player with a long life ahead of it. Now it is just a small black paperweight.

After discussing our options i have decided to adopt a new player. I hope this one will not suffer the same fate as my old one. We plan to sell of the old one to someone who may revive it.

Hope you all had a great week.






( On a note: my laptop, Mastermind,  almost seems relieved the player died. He has been getting used a lot more for music, and i get the feeling he is a little stingy of time with me.)

3 comments:

~Amy Thomson~ said...

I love your humour!! =D
Something always goes wrong with you doesn't it?!

~Amy

Anonymous said...

Lol. I don't know if they have this store where you are, but I got my MP3 player at Future Shop and they gave me a whole new one when I broke my cord :P. If they if Future Shop there, that would be a good place :)
UndoTheHorsePen

Unknown said...

Welcome to the world of little brothers... Yes it is always something :P