Sunday, September 26, 2010

You people aren't commenting on my blog!

I'm finding it annoying that the more posts a put up, the fewer comments I get, but despite this behaiviour, I will still put up my NFL picks for this week.

My NFL picks for the week are

49ers vs Cheifs: Cheifs W
Lions vs Vikings: Lions L
Bills vs Patriots: Patriots W
Falcons vs Saints: Saints L
Titans vs Giants: Titans W
Steelers vs Buccaneers: Steelers W
Bengals vs Panthers: Bengals W
Browns vs Ravens: Ravens W
Cowboys vs Texans: Texans L
Redskins vs Rams: Redskins L
Eagles Vs Jaguars: Eagles W
Colts vs Broncos: Broncos L
Raiders vs Cardinals: Cardinals W
Chargers vs Seahawks: Chargers L
Jets vs Dolphins: Jets W
Packers Vs Bears: Packers

Last week I went dead even at 8-8, meaning my score has dropped to a terrible: 19 - 12
Unless I go nearly perfect for the rest of the season, I'm definitely not gonna do better than The pros.

2 comments:

Katie Knight said...

Oh, I'm sorry... Didn't realize you weren't getting comments... Do comments from your sister count?

~Katie

Anna said...

Okay, I'll comment! Sorry about not getting comments. But I don't really have anything to say about NFL stuff.. **isn't really interested in Football** Though I do like throwing the football :D Dad is watching the Jets vs. Dolphins. He wants the Jets to win :P

~Lauren ( Anna )