Saturday, September 11, 2010

In an impossible world

Ever found yourself dreaming and finding that the dream you are in is an impossible world? I do that all the time, and not just in dreams, but I "Daydream" I can visualize any kind of scenario in my head, I can manipulate it, and create variations, and it can be like I was there in that visualization. I can hear the voices of the characters acting it out in my head.

Not that I think I am there, but I can feel this other Impossible world. It is a world of my creation, and every story of mine takes place within. Believe it or not, all my stories are connected in a weird way. the stories that all my small stories tell are just part of a bigger more complicated arc; an arc that tells a bit about who I am, and what I think about the world.

I am probably weirding you all out right now. I weird myself out as well. My point in all of this is that I think everyone has their own Impossible world; one that tells about who they are, and shows the story of their lives, and their view of the world.

So have you ever found yourself stepping into your own Impossible world?

No comments: