Monday, December 7, 2009

A quick clarification

One I was meaning Gothic Heavy metal, referring to not just music but also lyrics. Heavy metal often, but not always has an angry, or hostile bent. I was specifically referring to Christian music using very little lyrically and everything musically

Two I AM willing to listen to a biblical argument, I said so already, but I want something definitive, not something that could be taken more than one way.

ALSO I check thing beyond more than one translation, and I thoroughly cover context before I agree. Tillie the last piece you gave me was a psalm, which was man written praising God, not God written rules on our lives.

I would again stress that it has little or nothing to do with the actual music, but the lyrics, and that is what i was referring to in most heavy metal. I will try to be more careful in the future about my terms

No comments: