Wednesday, December 30, 2009

And We're on a roll!

I have great news. I lunched the past few days of writing 1,000 ahead of schedule. With any luck this momentum will carry me till February. Also I really feel like my story is finally taking off.

I have posted my first blog post on the Webtastic word blast.On that same note I am thrilled to say that I now have 4 followers subscribed to my site. I will try to post more often.

and now for the real good news. The issue with my knee is mostly resolved. I can't walk on it for hours at a time, but i am capable of walking on it for a decent amount of time. Hopefully after the new year I will be completely better.

By the way. the winner of the contest is David Mecce: One Small Child.


I can't think of much to write. I'm more interested in working on my story right now.

No comments: