Friday, December 25, 2009

The final day of my 25 days of Christmas

In ways I can't decribe I am delighted. I do hope that you all are as exited as I am.

I have to be honest with you all. I knew all along that there would not be a winner. I can't decide. Both of these songs are so good that i can't pick a clear cut winner.

now I give you the oprotunity to pick the winner. which is it?

Relient K - I celebrate the day



David Meece - One Small Child


Thought of the month: God gave us his only child. The most precious thing to him. He did this os that we could live with him as sinless people despite our fallen ways. We celebrate this day because it marks the beginning of the story, the most important story of all.

God's love for us.

Merry Christmas.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Close, close toss up, but I vote for...
David Meece.
All the way.
WOW!
UndoTheHorsePen

Birdie said...

David Meece would have to win for content, but Relient K for style!

Anna said...

David Meece, yep, Close one though!

CheezerX3
www.homeschoolblogger.com/annasthoughts

Anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.