Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ummmm....I'm being naughty :P

Hello! Me is being naughty *grins* He didn't say I could post anything again. But me is doing it anyways...cause I am bored, and I've had enough with calling colleges for the day!

So...what havock can I employ here?
What mayhem may I pursue?
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! as I speak to him now he doesn't know! He doesn't realize the depths of my insanity! (or what I can do when I'm bored :P)

Me is happy! And no, I don't know why I'm saying me instead of I. But, who cares? No one said I had to be perfect! if I was perfect, then I'd be a robot. A marionette. A drone! I wouldn't be me, I couldn't be me, I'd be the world, and then I would be dead. I would live a life only according to the world's standards, I would be nothing, even if they all said I was quite a something. I must live, and if to live it means I must be different, then so be it! I shall be different, I shall be both tame and wild! Both a servant and Free! I am what God has made me to be! and I'm also not supposed to technically be here! But who cares! I don't know. But I do know that i was bored, and now I am better ^_^

So, fare thee well ya'll! :D

(I hope he doesn't kill me :P)

Angel signing off!!! ^__^

1 comment:

Unknown said...

*hugs* Tightly* Love you :D