Monday, October 11, 2010

Back

Well it's been since September 23rd since I last put up a decent blog post, s it's high time I do it again.

As you all can tell Kindy posted on my blog, and yes it is all part of my (evil?) Christmas scheme. do not expect any more hints, they ain't coming till December.

Now, you may also have noticed I didn't put NFL picks up. that's because they were stressing me out, so I decided to ditch them before I became crazed, and drove my competitive nature to the point of blowing up certain team's locker rooms.

Now that that is all cleared up, I hope to get back to regular posting. The problem lay in that I had created a series of posts that I have decided to pull. you will not be seeing them now, or likely anytime in the near future.

A LOT is happening this Tuesday. Me and Kindy are planning to work on my book then (The Nithcur Prophesy), and that evening me and my dad are going to watch Toy Story 3. While I know it may seem silly for two grown men to watch toy story 3, Toy story was our first movie together,a nd I thought it would be special, and kinda cool to go see together.

This is about all I can think of right now. Not sure what else to say, so thank you for reading my blog, and I promise you I will be back to posting soon.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Oo! Tell me how Toy Story 3 is! I want to see it. I need to ask mom if we can rent it sometime! :) I didn't really notice that you hadn't put up your NFL picks. I don't really understand them..... They are confusing. lol.

Sheesh. You do need to post more often. THOUGH I can't say the same for me, lol. I can't wait for your Evil Christmas posts! I really enjoyed Kindy's post. But it was a big surprise.

I hope you get a lot done on your book!

~Lauren