Monday, October 18, 2010

Keep moving forward

Nothing is so frustrating as waiting. It can be easy to quit when you have to wait on something, and that's why God makes us wait. When we want to take the easy way out, he gives us another challenge.

I have been in a waiting cycle in my life for a while. I hate waiting as much as anyone so it has been easy to say I quit, but still I keep coming back to the fact that there is no easy way through life, and if God wants us to wait, then we wait, not that we sit around doing nothing, but we prepare for what he wants us to do. I have been studying my bible more than I ever have, and trying to figure out my math. I also have been trying to fine tune my writing skills.

Unlike so many other times in my life though, I actually see the end of my waiting cycle this time. I am moving forward, and I hope that I will be ready when I do move forward.

I just wonder how many others here are caught in a waiting period, and frustrated that nothing seems to happen?

No comments: