Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Well that makes sense

You know, sometimes I am just baffled by logic in stores.
Ok actually, I have never been baffled by logic, but i have been baffled by immense stupidity, and that is what I am going to share with you today.

About a year ago, or tub knobs broke and we had to replace them in a hurry, so we did an emergency run to home depot, and couldn't find them. They weren't with the faucets, with plumbing, or the tubs. finally we gave up and asked someone....

he instructed us four isles down with the toilets. Shoulda known.

Now sometimes I understand thing getting stuck in an odd location when you are running out of space, but who in the world is going to go look at toilets to find bathtub knobs?

Well, Lowe's knew better. We went there yesterday because our knobs broke again. (I think we have gremlins) Anyway, we decided to go to Lowe's this time because we just prefer them. Again, I was lost. we tried everywhere, even the toilets and couldn't find anything. we were about to give up and go to home depot when momma asked someone..... and was pointed to outdoor plumbing.

now I really want to see the idiot who would put their indoor tub in their front yard. This is about on the level of sticking your kitchen sink.... not in the kitchen, but out in your garage.

I fail to see logic in either.

well now we know where to find them, and we need to replace a kitchen faucet soon. I think we will try the lumber section first.

I mean, it makes about as much sense as the others did.

2 comments:

Kinder said...

Oh my goodness! See, see? See why I ask what IS commen sense? Well, at least we now know where to find the bathtub knobs at Lowes...even though we only have one knob thingy :P Good gravy, this world is insane! *laughs* But, this made me laugh so hard! ^_^!

Mari Fahel said...

HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is hilarious!!!!!!! I'm gonna have to tell some of my friends about that!!!! HAHA!!!!