Thursday, June 24, 2010

Of things that go massivly wrong

We have had an interesting week. From fridge failures to my knee popping out of joint (again). We have just plain had an bad week, but despite that some good HAS happened.

-I started back up on writing my book
-I am getting everything in place to finally fix my laptop
-our fridge crisis turned out to be a minor thing (the fridge got turned way up so that it was not cooling at all.)
-my knee is getting better.
-we had a cool front move through.


I think these are all good things, and so I am feeling upbeat and happy. We have not had any asteroids hit our house. nor has a volcano erupted beneath our feat. so far we have avoided brain eating zombies, but sock eating dinos seem to have invaded.

how has your week gone? please do tell me.

3 comments:

Mari Fahel said...

My week has been dull and borin'... but I have tried to write and read a little... I'll be readin' your book ASAP, I'm almost through the Prologue... ((lol)

Not much news here, dude, but I did find some of my old writing last night, it was interesting...Well God Bless!

*~*Marianna Fahel*~*

Jessica Rebekah said...

Sorry to hear your week didn't turn out so good - but glad to hear your knee is getting better! :-)

My week has been pretty busy otherwise not much. No fun having little internet minutes. :-P
Thursday we were at the library, one of the books I'm reading is called "Flight of the Fulmar" by Michael Eorwine. It's only about 118 pages and ummm...I'm still reading it! LOL :-P

Good luck writing your book & fixing your laptop - you must be glad! ;-) I assume it has a mic?

~Jess

Anna said...

Hey Adam!
I didn't realize you had posted something else! For some reason on blogger, your blog doesn't show up.. Oh well :/

Hmm..
Well, my weeks been fairly busy. I'm glad your knee is better! And you've been showing me little bits of your book, and its great! I love it! I can't wait for it all to be done! ( Bet you can't either!)

Later!
~Lauren ( Ahem , Anna)