Monday, June 21, 2010

back from my long break

as you all know I vanished from my blog. Well I am back with a variety of things of talk about, but not sure how to say them. I have been spending most of my time lately working on improving my computer, and writing. I also have been checking out loads of trailers.

Because I have been checking out trailers, I am going to show you the trailers for all three Narnia movies, and let you decide which had the best trailer.











Personally i like the Prince Caspian trailer the best.
I'll post more soon.

3 comments:

Katie Knight said...

Okay, you said you expected me to comment... I commented. ;-)


Okay, okay, I agree with you, the trailer for Prince Caspian was best.

~Katie K.

Mari Fahel said...

The Voyage of the Dawn Treader was best >:3 MUHAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica Rebekah said...

Wow! Though I've never watched the new versions of Narnia I think all three are great and I WISH i could watch them!!

The battles remind me a bit of Lord Of The Rings. :-D

Thanks for posting this - glad I finally got to watch it. Only problem is i want to watch the whole movies now. ;-)

~Jess