Thursday, March 4, 2010

An apology, and a really cool game.

I do not have photos on this computer, and worse, I have had an impossible time uploading them. I am sorry I was not able to put up the picture of the snowmen, but it just did not work out.

In other news, I have found a really cool new game. Ok the word new is a pure lie as it came out in like 2001, but now it is free. The game is about a world that has been dying, and you must travel though several worlds to solve the biggest puzzle of all.

that is right, it is URU  Live. This game is old enough to run on most computers, but it still looks fantastic. You can play alone, or find buddies and explore with others, and sole the riddles and puzzles of URU

for those wanting to play here is the link  http://mystonline.com/en/play/

1 comment:

Jessica Rebekah said...

Oh, I’m sorry that you can’t post pictures on your blog! Hmm, that’s rather wired, I mean blogger is kind of easy to upload pictures! Oh, well!

Great - how long does it take to download this game?

~> Jess