Tuesday, November 24, 2009

This blog post is about something, but I havn't figured it out yet.

My mom told me to put something up, but I don't have much to say.
I had the flu, and now I'm recovering from walking Pneumonia. We are kinda lazy today as we haven't gotten any real prepping for thanksgiving today. I am wasting valuable time I could be using for writing for putting this blog post up.

I don't know what to say, and i have no real reason to post, but i'll pull this out yet. Ok have any of you seen the Avatar trailers? They kinda look cool. I'm getting sick of watching toy story. Cars, and George of the jungle. I have a sore throat.

I'm looking forward to making pumpkin pies tomorrow. I always enjoy making them, and this year we got canned pumpkin so it will be easier. We are going to watch the last episode of V tonight. Looks like a great series to me.

How long is this going to go on? I can't think of any reason people will read this much less comment on this mindless post. oh well. *hits Publish*

1 comment:

Birdie said...

This post has been delightfully pointless and completely unlike your normal conversations, and yet I still enjoyed it thoroughly! Thanks!