Monday, April 23, 2012

And the New Book is:

SKRYBE

For all those who wanted to know what happened to my other two books, I haven't abandoned them, The Nithcur King is getting a total rewrite based on new ideas, and majorly improved storytelling, and Theodore's Gate is still being worked on, however some problems did arise with that book and I am in the process of correcting them.

This new book Is for now mostly a secret, however I do plan on it being a series; some things I can tell you is that it's going to be my first sci-fi story. 

The plot as far as i can tell you is: a group of teenagers are captured by a secret military organization, and find out they were all genetic experiments to create the perfect super soldier. The organization preaches peace, however some think it has far more sinister intentions, and the teens must decide who they can trust.

I plan to finish this book by the end of next month, and given my current progress that shouldn't be too hard.

I will cap off by showing you all some inspiration songs for this book.

Fireflight: Stronger Than You Think


Owl City: Dreams Don't Turn to Dust


Newsboys: Something to Believe In


Feed the Machine

Hopefully I will be able to post more soon.

No comments: