Saturday, September 19, 2009

Well I'm off to a terrible start today

My dad woke me up this morning asking me to find the cane i used not to long ago for my injured leg. turns out that my mom pinched a nerve in her hip so that she can't even walk. My day has been made so much better by learning that the guy i'm TRYING to sell my wireless card to tried to get a hold of me during the five hours of time that I DIDN'T have the computer. 

Later I have to sell a vacuum to someone, and then head out to look at some computers. I really want a computer though, so this isn't the end of the world. I'm also now that my mom is injured the one in charge of moving our four bookshelf library to anther room. It was my idea so I guess it's only fair.

On some positive notes my sister has been up to help with Buddy, and my second chapter is coming along nicely.

I hope you all have a better day than I've had.
Adam Brewer

No comments: