Sunday, February 14, 2010

It happened again. My computer crashed windows yet again.

To me this is starting to become unbelievable. I get this thing working only to have it die again. I am going to try yet again, but this is frustrating in ways you can not imagine.

The only thing right now keeping me sane is my new MP3 Player the Insignia NS-DV4g. Well new is not the right word since it is about 3 years old, and is used. I like it though. It sports a 2.2in. screen. Radio, and radio recorder, and has extremely good playlist support including the ability to use two or more playlists together at once. It has compressed video support so i can have near DVD quality in a small player.

Pretty impressive for $21.

Now i need a laptop. I do not quite have enough money though so this is going to be a challenge. I will get the pictures of the snowmen and snow up as soon as possible. I may even get pictures of the MP3 player up.

4 comments:

Anna said...

Poor Adam ;( I shall pray that you get enough money to buy a new laptop! ( Or maybe used!)

So lucky! This morning it snowed HALF an inch of snow, then it left an hour later ;( Never ever to come back! * is sad*

Oh well.. I can't wait to see the snow man!

*hugs*

I'm glad your MP3 player works well! I still haven't gotten myself one yet! * puts on list of things to do.

Later Friend!

Anna

Anna said...

Oh, BTW, are you going to put your chatbox back up? Your template is AWSOME! Did you make it?

Anonymous said...

I can't believe your computer broke again! That really sucks. I hope you can get a new one that will cooperate better ;). $21 for an MP3 player- best deal I've ever heard. :)
UndoTheHorsePen

Jessica Rebekah said...

Oh, dear - I'm sorry to hear that your PC crashed again! It sure sounds very frustrating! My PC has been acting up weirdly, lately it keeps getting jammed - now that is very frustrating too! :(

Well, lets hope you get enough money to buy a new laptop soon! :)

Looking forward to the "snowman" pics! :D

~>Jess