Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How do you steal a van with flat tires and no transmission?

I don't know, but someone stole our 95 caravan that had been broken down out in our back field. we now have only our 93 Bonneville to rely upon, and it only has three working seat belts.

In other news I've been down with either a cold or bronchitis, but either way I'm sick and feeling icky. others around me seem to have come down with a cold, though not as bad. We are GOING to move those last two bookshelves if it's the last thing I do. not that everyone else agrees, but I'm trying to convince someone.
On other updates I'm going freebie crazy, I've been trying lockerz, club bing, and Swagbucks. the last of which i request the at you sign up by clicking that little swagbucks banner to the side. With any luck I'll be able to get some people some decent gifts this year. although to be perfectly honest I'm not holding my breath.

I'll post more if i think of it.

No comments: